Monday, September 2, 2013

Hall Bulletin Board

This post isn't specific to my actual classroom but I thought I would post about it anyway. Every year each of the teachers are assigned to do the main hallway bulletin board. Somewhere I have pictures of the previous boards I did, just can't locate them, so I will share this years...September. Of course I got the idea off of Pinterest (book and butterflies from Kale) and just tweaked and added. Here is the whole board:
I had Staples print out a picture of an open book and then I cut it out. I sketched butterflies onto scrapbook paper and used edged scissors to cut them out. There are two taped together with the top one folded up a bit to give it dimension.
I wrote the names of all my students under a butterfly.
Lastly I just came up with a saying (that has probably been said by a million people), traced letter cutouts onto scrapbook paper and cut them out.
I got this idea from hand-made.au or something like that from a Google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment